Talent is present in every student, it's necessary to Groom and Mold the talent according to the requirements of the CORPORATE WORLD, which is the basis of VISAT. We have full-fledged Placement and Training cell, which monitors the employment opportunities and arrange campus interviews for the students. At VISAT we concentrate on providing the students with Placement oriented training from the 1st year.
What will our Placement Officer do for you?
• Participate in a pre-placement meeting with interested students to discuss available learning opportunities, and determine whether your needs and interests can be accommodated
• Oversee the drafting and implementation of the Placement Programme
• Establish the framework and process of assessment
• Give regular and constructive feedback on your performance
• Provides formal supervision at a regular meeting time
• Discuss concerns about your performance with you, and alerts Placement Department of any difficulties or concerns that may arise as early as possible
• Assess your performance and complete the report form at the completion of the placement
The department of Training and Placement, institute interactive division of the institute has these following functions and responsibilities:
• Nurtures Industry Institute interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia. Conduct online Technical and Aptitude Test.
• Receives and forwards the feedback
• Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
• Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose company of his interest.
• Organizes and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
• Organizes Workshops on Soft Skill Training
• Virtual Class rooms
Beside the academic or technical skills VISAT is committed to develop skills in our students like integrity, reliability and teamwork, problem solving, entrepreneurship, communication in English and use of modern tools and technologies.
We make sure that when the companies come in for campus recruitments the students would be 'ready-to-deploy'.