Every student should observe discipline and decorous behaviour both inside and outside the campus. Besides the following acts are considered to be illegal and gross violation of the code of conduct and punishable as indiscipline.
- Ragging or any nefarious misconduct that jeopardizes the tranquil educational atmosphere within and outside the campus.
- Indulgence in anti-national activities.
- Possession / consumption of alcoholic drinks and banned drugs.
- Any kind of malpractice in the examination.
- Noisy and unseemly behaviour, disturbing the peaceful atmosphere of the college.
- using of mobile phones within the college campus.
- Non-production of identity card, on asking, at any time within the campus, tampering or mutilations of the same.
- Violation of the dress code as insisted by the College authorities from time to time.
- Any other acts considered by the college authorities as of serious indiscipline.
More About VISAT
Vinjyan Foundation , an educational and charitable trust registered under the Indian Trust Act is a social enterprise formed by a group of academicians, philanthropists and professionals with social commitment hoping to aid aspirant talented young minds to meet the future challenges with the motto, VISWAJEEVANAN JNANAM (Knowledge is the nectar of life)
VISAT Vision To march globally into a centre of excellence in technical higher education and promote VISAT Brand of engineers who effectively adapts findings of science to serve the nation. VISAT Mission To create technically qualified world-class professionals with social commitment. To provide excellent infrastructure in terms of cognate faculty, research labs, libraries to get unrestricted access to information and other facilities required for curriculum and extra- activities. To educate students on the unique role that science and technology plays in the advancement of society: economic and manpower development, building infrastructure, advancing technologies, expanding possibilities, and developing solutions. To ensure ethical practices, moral character, and to embrace engineering as a culture of service to humanity.